Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Working out

I have been doing Tae bo for about 4 months now. At first I was trying not to become fat, as I started to see a belly form over the horizon. I have set aside 3 days a week to work out and I haven't been but once or twice. Under that routine I tend to not gain weight but I also tend to not lose weight. I am going to start working out the 3 days!
On a sad note, I noticed the nutritional labels on the side of the peanut butter and the jelly. I guess the peanut butter alone is enough to make me fatter. Wow, 25 percent of my daily recommended fat in only 2 table spoons? Why do I not weigh half a ton? Anyway, I guess I am going to have to switch to some healthy sandwich like turkey, lettus, and some healthy substitute for mayo : (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home